Sunday, January 26, 2014

5 Months

Missy has been with me for just over 5 months now.  From the end of Aug to the end of Jan. She as grown quite a bit, and as you can see from the photo, she looks less like a baby, and more like a child.  Kids really do grow up fast!

Of course everyone always asks me when I'll know if I "get to keep her" or if I've adopted her yet or how the adoption is going.  I tell everyone the same thing:  She isn't adopted and I won't know her status until something happens to change it.  Right now it isn't looking very promising for her remaining with me, but anything can change at any time and of course worrying about it doesn't help or make me feel better.  It makes me feel pretty bad, actually.  So I try to ignore the possibility and enjoy the time we have together.  If she is taken away from me I will try to deal with it the best I can, when it actually happens.

Here is the uncropped version of the current picture.  Silly Missy playing in Muffin's crate.  She got a play tent for Christmas but prefers the dog crate.

No comments: