Sunday, March 27, 2011

Favorite Dog Pictures

It is 12:50 here and I can't sleep. (Now I'm done with the post and it is 1:13 and I still don't feel sleepy. I have to be up in less than 4 hours!)

Another blog asked us what our favorite dog pictures are and since I just went through the pictures I have on my laptop for the PowerPoint I did for class, I happen to have a few in mind.

The Best Picture Taken of Pie:


By S. White- shows how beautiful Pie is.

Maybe The Best Picture I Took of Pie:



I like this one because of the beach scenery and it demonstrates Pie's zest for life and and her zest for running. It looks like a big ol' grin on her face, although more likely it is a Pie pant. But we still know she was very happy.


Fancy is one of those dogs who does not like the camera, so I have to capture her in her "natural" habitat:



The lifted leg, the gazing off into the distance, hoping to spot something to hunt- this is what Fancy would do all day if she had the choice. And I also think the So Cal fall colors agree with her.

Dottie is hard to photograph because she tends to look goofy or silly. I like this action shot:



And this posed one is ok also.


I love how defined her mask is (for now- Pie's has blurred quite a bit.) But right now it looks penciled in with eyeliner. And her coat also looks very petable, plus, this is one of our usual walking spots, so it reminds me of all the nice walks we take.


One of Dottie's many outtakes- see what I mean?

This one by Mary Arango is a good one too:


Love the muscling. She was a bit younger in this picture.

One of my favorite "Pictures that tell a story" is this one:


Notice who is about to get run over while having a nice roll in the grass! Also notice who appears to be lurking and laughing behind the A-Frame.

I wish I had more I really liked of Fancy but as I said she is mopey for posed photos.

I take a ton of pictures so I could spend all night recapping my favorite and probably still not come to any definite conclusions. Instead I'll try going back to bed and see what happens.

Thanks for the fun blog idea Mia.

No comments: