Monday, February 28, 2011

Police Mal and Soccer Ball

This reminds me of Pie and her eggplant/ lightbulb toy. 2 different toys, both Orbee, but Pie enjoys them for the same reason. They squirt out of her mouth unexpectedly and she gets to chase them down as the bounce randomly.

This Mal couldn't help chasing the soccer ball, even as he as being leashed up.

Click here.

Today class went quickly. We finished up learning about Excel and I volunteered to show the class 2 things we did not cover but I find useful. Maybe one of them will use it someday and be thankful.

Next we moved onto Access which is the MS program I know the least about. But I am finally learning something new.

I went for a run on the beach sidewalk after work. It was windy and very warm and humid. Then I ate at IHOP for dinner. Seems I missed Free Pancake Day by 1 day. It is tomorrow.

Next I went to the autopart store to buy a light bulb for my turn singal that burnt out RIGHT after I hit 100K miles. Yesterday I took everthing apart because I had bought a generic turn signal bulb but it was a conventional screw in blub and my car needs one that fits into a slot. Based on the battery replacement saga, I should have know a generic bulb wouldn't have fit in. I'll take it all back apart and replace it tomarrow when it is light outside. Accross from the autopart store was a Blockbuster so I went in and rented Max Pain because my bother and I were talking about it, and a Bruce Willis movie that I think is called Red.

My next post should be about my trip to New Orleans from last weekend.

No comments: