Thursday, February 17, 2011

One More Heeling Picture

Since I've been working trying to get Pie's head up, this picture shows I might be having some success. This was taken at the SchH training day right before I left. (I think I already posted it.)



My what a big mouth you have.

Notice I do seem to be looking at Pie a little bit more than I usually do, so that might also account for the better head position. Maybe she feels that if I'm not looking at her, why should she look at me? (I do agree a bit. It seems rude that my dogs are staring at me and I'm looking straight ahead. Sorry dogs.)

1 comment:

Oskar said...

That doggie looks like it's smiling up at you!

I have a great blog I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a wonderful place for pet bloggers to find each other.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar