Sunday, October 16, 2011

Voting Time

2012 Malinois Rescue Calendar-

http://www.belgian-shepherds.com/copper ... .php?cat=2

Voting time for the ABMC Rescue Calendar! (Hint- I submitted pics to all 4 seasons.) You can vote for as many pictures as you like, but only 3 from each season will be chosen. You have to rate the photos and I think they will pick on number of ratings, not highest rated. So therefore I don't think it is helpful to rate photos you don't like a 1. Besides, that is mean.

I really like the one I used in my Christmas Card with the bows, but due to lack of snow I don't have high hopes for it. I also like Dottie in the purple flowers, pumpkin Pie and Pie in the grass. But so far Dottie and Pie in the grass were both rated 2! Hmp! :)

I hope you vote for my dogs at least once!

No comments: