Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Resting Dogs

Can't call them sleeping since their eyes are open. All the picture taking woke them up.


Pie helped herself to my bed AND my pillow!


Dottie resting after chewing on her favorite ball.


Fancy keeps her eyes on me while I take pictures of Dottie.


Dottie kind of looks bored with life.

I had to improvise a tri-pod to get these pictures. I didn't want the flash and the only way I could find to turn it off was to select night land scape. That kept the shutter open for a few seconds and the camera had to be still or the shot was blurry.

My Cannon point and shoot with great video capabilities may be dead. Last pictures I took were some of my tire so K could make her own. Went to use it today and it won't turn on. Tried three different sets of batteries but I need to find some non-rechargeable fresh out of the box batteries and see if those work. It wasn't dropped or exposed to water between the tire pictures and today so I think it should be working.

No comments: