Saturday, October 8, 2011

Agility Trial

Today was our first agility trial in about a month. Pie tweaked her back playing with the toy (I suppose that is what happened. Don't know for sure. One day she was doing great, the next day she couldn't stand up. We got meds from the vet and saw the chiropractor. She seems better now but I didn't want to take a chance, so I pulled her from today.)

Fancy is now trying to get qualified for Nationals but today didn't help us. I tried to call her up the teeter from a front cross but it didn't work. No Double Q. Great, fast, happy run in both standard and jumpers.

Dottie did everything great in standard but hopped off the table. Darn. Then we were having a clean jumpers run but after the weaves about 3 from the end she ran around a jump. Double darn!

I had my camera out and took lots of pictures to practice. They can all be seen here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.303174936364241.98240.100000152104007&l=f922211a2f&type=1


Here are some of my favorites.



















1 comment:

Older and Wiser said...

Too bad about the day but more chances for success in the future! Great photos!