Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pictures from Obedience Trial

Thanks to ffluffy for taking these for me.

These first two pictures illustrate three important facts.

1) I am more concerned with personal comfort than fashion.

2) Pie likes to chew on her leash. Or really, anything she can get her mouth on.

3) Lighting can cause colors to be misrepresented in photos.







I don't know what I was talking about, but apparently I at least found it interesting! The pants were actually brown, and while brown doesn't look very good with green, it does look better than plum. In these pictures, the pants look like something a person might have worn in the 70s. Purple velvet pants. Did people wear those in the 70s or am I just making that up?

Luckily, the jacket was just to keep me warm, and not actually part of my fashionable obedience ensemble.

See?



I was wearing the boots because I expected to be outside and the ground was very wet. However, the ground was so wet there was a lake in the obedience area and we were moved inside.


Pie takes the broad jump.



Pickle and Pie waiting outside the restaurant while we order. See Pie's new collar? ffluffy reports some yahoos were kissing Pie yet she remained in her down. Good for Pie, but so much for me hoping Pie's scary nature is enough to deter any would be bad people.


(I still don't understand why people pet dogs they find outside stores. Especially when they are not even tied up. How To Get Bit By a Dog 101: Find a loose dog with no apparent owner and pet it. That way if the dog does turn out to be a biter, there will be no leash to stop it from biting you again and again!)


Of course Pie and Pickle are probably the number one and two least likely dogs to ever bite anyone no matter how much they deserved it. The only question is who is number one and who is number 2?

2 comments:

Older and Wiser said...

Pickles looks a little bit like Molly.

Three Dog Days said...

He is a tri-colored border collie, so I can see the resemblence too.