Sunday, January 17, 2010

Double Double Q

Yesterday in agility Pie and Fancy both double Qed. Fancy is plugging away at Mach 4 and Pie earned QQ number 19. Only one more to go! The videos are posted here:

Fancy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAXlhQrttcU&feature=youtube_gdata

I forgot to walk the jumpers course! I think I was too busy playing with Dottie. I looked up and the first dogs had already started running the course. So I watched all the dogs before me and luckily it was not a tricky course.

Pie's Jumpers Run. Didn't catch standard on video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfNJJnFd7gU&feature=youtube_gdata

In both Fancy's and Pie's runs my handling fell apart. I was tripping over my own feet, calling out wrong obstacles, forgetting my crosses and just being lame. We got around the courses correctly, but it wasn't pretty. Someday...

After we were done for the day, a bunch of us got together to practice obedience. Thanks Alica, Julie, Carleen and Mike! Some of us have a show next weekend in Ventura, and others were just helping out. Then Fancy, Pie, Dottie, Pickle and Ro played with the tennis ball until tongues were dragging on the ground. Fun for all.

No comments: