Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fall Fotos


Fancy got an 8th place ribbon in the mail from the AKC for her 8th place finish in the final round of the Invitational. Last time she made the finals we had a mistake just like we did this time. Two years ago they didn't give out ribbons unless you had no mistakes. Therefore, I didn't check this year, but apparently, they were being more generous. I'm glad they mailed it to us!


Pie comes when called.



So does Fancy. She has a fluffy tail.


Dottie also comes. Incoming puppy!


Posing. Best picture. I don't know how Fancy's legs got covered up. Pie cleared a spot in the leaves with her tail.


Digital pictures allow you to delete the bad ones. Or not. What is the puppy eating this time?



The two Mals. With flash.



Without flash. Someday I'll take pictures when the sun helps makes my pictures better, not grainy and faded.



Fancy in a tree. Wondering how she will get out.



I had to use a chair. I helped her up there, but in my defense, I tried to put her in the lower crook, but she misunderstood and went higher than I wanted.

2 comments:

Older and Wiser said...

I like the tipped head look on the two big eared dogs.

Claire said...

What cute pictures! And congrats to Fancy on her ribbon, how awesome!