Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hair Cut


For those wondering what the new hair cut looks like.
I'm not sure why the coloring is so faded and unflattering. I do know the person taking the picture was pointing the camera at my navel. I'm not familiar with that picture taking technique. Do I still look at the camera, or do I look over the top of it? That might account for my somewhat strained smile. I had to put my "blues" on for a picture at work, so it seemed like a good opportunity to share my new hair cut.

2 comments:

Older and Wiser said...

My, don't you look official and cute at the same time!

Claire said...

Very pretty!

I am in fact familiar with that method of picture taking, it's called a 5 year old has made off with your camera and is demanding to take a picture of you. But I am thinking that it wasn't a 5 year old taking your picture.