Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Last of the Videos from the Weekend


Thursday Standard


Missed that contact by quite a bit.  Yikes.  Otherwise very nice!

Thursday Jumpers


First place!  She beat the 2 golden retrievers who I always watch run and think- "They are so fast, I wish Dottie was that fast."  Now I guess she is.  Hopes we keep it up!

Sunday Standard


I ran it like I wanted to and it worked!

Sunday Jumpers


This run was recorded with an incorrect time.  It should have been 26 seconds which also would have put us in first place, beating those same goldens!

Dottie ran so well all weekend.  Once again, she made me happy by running like I thought she could.  Maybe I'll devote a post to this in the future, but for now I'll just say I think the combination of devoting more energy to keeping Dottie pumped up before runs, combined with maturity has brought out the best in Dottie.

No comments: