Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"This Is The Door Knob"

Since the rest of the family has seen it, these are special for Claire. For those that don't know, the title comes from an inside family joke that I won't explain because since you are not an insider, it will seem lame.



I use the back door which opens into the kitchen. There are two doors into the living room, seen here.

In the kitchen looking towards the bedrooms. The bathroom is the wall behind the chicken quilt.

Near the bedrooms looking towards the kitchen.


The smallest bedroom which is now only used by the puppy.


My bedroom, which is at the end of the hall. Fancy does not usually hang out on my bed, but I told her to get up there to decorate the picture.

The largest bedroom which is my office/ library/ dog room.


A view of the dog room side. A third crate will be added here when Blossom gets his back from the puppy. The computer chair is visible in the lower portion.


Living room.


Alternate (and blurry) view of the living room. The doors into the kitchen are on the right. The window on the left is to the front yard, which is my yard. The front door is to the left of the window.

So now everyone knows what my house looks like.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Wow!! Your house is great. Lots of space and the kitchen is beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person (although maybe not the pheasant because it will probably hide and then scare me).

Your computer chair is quite a relic, from what I see. Might be time to get a new one. :)

PS. What, no doorknob photo?