Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Have...

A pheasant, a poodle, and an eggplant toy.


The pheasant was in the back yard amongst Kate's agility equipment when I came home yesterday. I didn't even know we had these birds in So Cal. Since Mom didn't like the frog picture, I present a pheasant, which can serve as proof that I live in the country, replacing the frog in that role.


Blossom got a hair cut and shrunk and lost about 10 pounds. I told them to cut him like a Poodle. I present Blossom the Poodle! (He is much cuter in person.) I'm getting lots of comments along the lines of "He looks like a poodle!" which is silly to me because I've always said he is a poodle. What else would he be?




And Fancy does not want to be left out of this post.


I bought this toy for Pie because after Boscoe destroyed her light bulb toy I knew she missed having a toy that when she bit it, it would unpredictably shoot out of her mouth and bounce around the house. I saw the eggplant and knew she would like it but restrained myself from buying dog toys for no reason other than I knew the dog would like it. Then I never saw it for sale again, so when I spotted it today, I put my restrains aside and snatched it up. It is a good thing my dogs aren't kids or they would be very spoiled.

No comments: