Sunday, January 18, 2009

Handstand, Here We Come!

Nope, it's not me learning to do a handstand. I'm not coordinated enough. Surprise! It's Pie! We've had one day of practice and made a lot of progress, but we still have a while to go before it is finished.




Truthfully, I thought I'd teach Fancy, and let Pie try it. I thought Fancy would get it no problem...but one again Pie has proven a dog with a working temperament is the only type of dog anyone should bother with. (But you know I still love you Fancy!) I haven't given up on Fancy, but when she thought it was too hard, instead of trying again, she would just give up and stare at me. I would go back a step, but then she was convinced it was still too hard and wouldn't even try...




Pie made astounding progress. I also took video of Fancy but haven't put it together yet. Pie's video is a bit long, the good stuff comes at the end, so you can skip to that part, and you won't hurt my feelings!




I was having trouble getting the video to load, so you can go to my YouTube site and see it there. You Tube stripped my music so now it has no music and is boring.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SYDg08knv4




No comments: