Thursday, June 20, 2013

More Nakedness and Weekend Plans

I think he looks adorable, but he must not think so because he keeps taking one look at me then running away!  Well, not quite, but almost.  Having long haired fluffy dogs is fun because when you shave them it adds some variety to your life, without getting a new dog!  Muffin didn't like me shaving his legs so I hand scissored them.  It sounds more fancy than it looks!



This weekend is a training helper seminar at the local (but not my) IPO club.  The last helper seminar we went to was a trial helper seminar.  So that taught them what to do in a trial, while this will help train them how to train and prepare dogs for trials.  I think it will be interesting.  The only "bad" part is our helper is so good that I don't expect to be over-awed by anything.  Of course that is really a great thing that we have such a knowlegable helper, but I'm sure people from other clubs will get more out of the seminar.  The presenter is someone who just won the National Championship so we know he is also very knowlegable.  I am auditing since I'm not a helper, but I am brining Dottie so the helpers can train with her.  I don't know how much she'll be asked to do, but what ever they want, if it involves biting, she is happy to help!

This weekend we also have brother K's going away party.  He is moving East for a new job.  Great for him, sad for us.  And Aunt C is coming for a visit.  Haven't seen her since I can't remember when!


No comments: