Monday, May 30, 2011

First Excellent A Leg for Dottie!

At the last day of our show today Dottie Qed in Ex A Jumpers. She was not nearly as hyper today, which is probably why we Qed, but I'd rather have the hyper. Can't have everything though. Her Standard run was ok too. Pie almost had a QQ, but an abnormally tight turn out of the chute made us miss a jump. Fancy had a strange bobble which caused her to knock an entire jump over in open standard so no Q there. I'd say Sunday was our best day for all the dogs. But a first Q in Excellent is pretty good for Dottie, even if she wasn't totally "on."

I bought all of Dottie's runs on video, 2 of Pie's and one of Fancy's so she didn't get left out. I'll post them later.

Happy Memorial Day to everyone. I heard on the radio there were Memorial celebrations and remembrances across LA today. Very fitting.

Back to work tomorrow and also working this weekend. The long weekend was not long enough.

No comments: