Sunday, April 17, 2011

More Running Contacts

This morning I got a quick practice in before heading off to SchH (were Pie is doing very poorly, I am sorry to report. Horrible munching and won't hold the toy while running.)

It did not go as well today. My yard isn't quite long enough to get enough room at the end to throw the toy out far enough and have a good run up to the dw. So I used a curved tunnel to simulate a longer run up. I know speed at this point is not important, but it seemed maybe her striding would change based on the length of run up.

I was having trouble determining if she was jumping or not. I think I rewarded some that were jumpes based on her back legs being together and her rear end coming up higher than her head. I think the last 3/4 were all good but most of the ones before that were bad. I think I rewarded lots of bad ones.

Watch.

No comments: