Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another 6 Years

Now that I completed my training, the commander signed my enlistment paperwork. When I'm done with this enlistment I'll be at 16 years! I just hope I pick up TSgt somewhere along the way. I just heard that someone who was either a SrA or SSgt (I can't remember every random person's rank from 10 years ago) when I joined was just selected as a new Chief. Congratulations to her. Did it help that she is married to a Lt Col?

Bonnie went on her first full length walk last night. Everyone came. She did not pull on the leash at all- mostly she lagged. A few times she was in heel position on a nice slack leash. I got up early and biked with the dogs (minus Bon-Bon) the past 2 mornings. Tomorrow I might run in the am and bike when I get home because it is easier to bike when hungry than run. Especially since Pie does all the work.


Bonnie hanging out in the yard with everyone after the regular dogs were done with agility training.


Fancy pouting because she was yelled at for being a jerk about the toy.


Relaxing by the borrowed channel weaves. After play was over, all three mals had a roll in the grass.


Dottie and Pie playing their favorite game- see who can slime who with more droll while tugging. Pie always ends up the wettest, but somehow I think it is her own drool.

No comments: