Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Good Dog Walk

On our favorite "road" on the day after Christmas, but I am being lazy and only posting a link to the pictures.


But now I remembered I am on my parent's faster network so I've posted many of the pictures here after all.





Here are a few of the best.



Dottie blends in.










Mom declares the mountain off level.







Pie jumps across a broken section of the road. Her tongue gets out of control.




Dottie jumps over and into a bush. Typical.












Fancy shows us all how it should be done.



Pie on the right. Mom and me in the middle. Dottie's tail on the left. But not Dottie's head. Maybe Molly's head?!




Synchronized dog swimming. New titling class!




Fancy the 2.5 legged wonder dog.
This off leash walking spot in in a Nat. Forest so it is legal to have your dogs off leash. However, it is easily accessible so it is becoming more and more popular. Our dogs are good and don't bother people, but when ever we see others we put them on leash to reassure the other people. As it becomes more popular, it is more unpractical to walk off leash there. Which is too bad because especially with the water, it is a great spot.

1 comment:

Kathy McNamara said...

I love your blog. You have some really amazing dog pictures.