Friday, January 21, 2011

More Silliness

To Dottie:
(I'm a Little Teapot)

I’m a little puppy

Tall and Skinny

Here is my tongue

Here is my tail

Open my crate,

And

Let me out!

To Pie: (who has experienced at least three of the following in one form or another)


Hush little Malinois

Don’t you cry

Mama’s going to buy you a mocking bird

If that mocking bird gets eat

Mama’s going to buy you some smelly feet

If that smelly foot gets chomped

Mama’s going to buy you a stagnate swamp

If that stagnate swamp is too clean

Mama’s going to buy you a bad guy so mean

If that bad guy so mean runs away

Mama’s going to buy you a rose bouquet

If that rose bouquet is torn to shreds

Mama’s going to buy you some agents comma Feds

If those agents prefer a GSD,

Mama’s going to keep you all for me!


Both of these evolved because when the Mals get whinny I do sing them Hush Little Malinois and the words change each time. I'm a Little Puppy came about because as Dottie wanders around the house causing trouble and I chastise her for it, she always seems to tell me, "But I'm just a little puppy, how can I be any trouble?"

1 comment:

Older and Wiser said...

You are jusst too creative!