Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Another Christmas come and gone! Had good times with my family.


First, we went to mass on Christmas Eve. My 2 brothers behind me.




Wearing my cape for pictures after wards.


The whole family that still lives in CA.



Pie posing with a bow on her tail.

Onto Christmas morning!


Dottie opening her present.


Pie almost ate her's with the wrapper on. I had to help.


Fancy carried hers around warped up until I helped her out.


My youngest bro, Dad and I went to see True Grit. It was good. My dogs waited for me to come home. Pie amused herself with her new toy, but Fancy apparently lay facing the front door until my Mom locked them up elsewhere.


My older younger bro got my dogs small rawhide bones. Fancy refused to eat hers, claiming it was too small. I supervised the Mals and they ate theirs carefully. Even if they had swallowed them whole, they are so small I don't think they would cause any problems.



Three dogs on the new toy.


Pie and Dottie. This isn't really a tug toy. It has lost a limb to Pie's chewing already. (While I was at the movie.)


Pie posing with the Mal Rescue Calendar I bought my Dad as a present.


Fancy posing with Dottie's new training dumbbell.


One brother got a Kinect and you have to move around while playing it. Dottie thought he was playing with her.


You can see a video of Dottie and I practicing with the dumbbell here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrRBuSLNB9Q

And here is Fancy pestering my Mom to play with her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVXpIoTpFeg

And finally, Fancy being "vicious" while tugging.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGfOGvFMc8

No comments: