Saturday, December 4, 2010

Invitational Day 2

What a great day! Fancy and Pie both ran clean in Standard and Jumpers. I think my new pants were lucky. They certainly were comfy. I will wear them again tomorrow and see what that does for me.

In addition to running well, Pie also got to do dock diving and we took random pictures. I'd say the dock diving was Pie's favorite thing so far. She's never been on a real dock diving dock before, but she could smell the water and see her ball and the whole time we were in line she was barking in excitement. I didn't let Fancy play because she is groomed all pretty and I didn't want a damp dog in the trailer. Dottie was back at the car so she didn't get to give it a try. Maybe next time.

Here are our pictures from the day:



Fancy and Hunda sleeping with ffluffy.


A nice group picture.



Pie trying on a hat which is too small.


This one fit better. I was going to buy Pie a hat but the owner of the store didn't like us testing them out so we left. I am careful when trying stuff on my dogs and never let my dogs play with toys before buying them, but I suppose all people aren't so careful.

Random people were walking by taking Pie's picture.



Dock diving.



Swimming.



Setting up the ring for jumpers.



Walking standard. And the crating area. My crates are in the first row on the end by the red chair. With a stranger crated between my 2 crates.


A giant dog.


Eukanuba stuff everywhere.

Onto day 2 of competition and Day 3 of the Invitational.

1 comment:

Kiyi Kiyi said...

I LOVE that pic of Pie with the hat on! Too cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures. It's the closest I'll ever get to seeing it LOL! That dock diving is awesome too!