Friday, November 20, 2009

Novel Update 2

The novel has a new working title: ALL the Bad Things: Betrayal, Deception, Confusion and Cows, or Living, Loving and Losing Your Mind in Montana (or There Abouts)

Becha really want to read it now, huh? As of 10:07 pm, on Friday the 20th, the official word count is 32,565 at 50 pages. I'm maybe 1000 words behind so I won't go to bed tonight until I get back on track. I would like to get ahead so I am not finishing on the 30th, but so far I haven't had any luck with that.

The dog club had our monthly meeting at my house earlier tonight. I got ready for it by buying a used couch so people would have places to sit. My friend's dad went into a nursing home, so they are having an estate sale at his house tomorrow, and I snatched up the couch. I think it might be improved with a slip cover, although the beige color matches the carpet and walls.

Back to typing! Then off to bed and an an agility trial over the weekend that is almost 2 hours away.

No comments: