Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Knotty Is Staying

Everyone says that is the least surprising news they have ever heard but I promise you all I was trying to give her away to anyone who so much as looked at her last weekend. So you should be surprised.

Here are some recent pictures. Even though I think she is tiny, she is a bit bigger than Fancy. I hope she stays smaller than Pie.



I like to bite Pie. Pie likes to bite me. Usually, as this photo demonstrates, Pie is a good older sister and lets me win.


I am not so good at retrieving. Yet.


I am learning about picture taking. Boring!

I look pretty silly in this picture.

These are my two big sisters. Aren't they pretty?
I have a guy from 3 Day Blinds at my house. At 1000 at night. He came at seven. All the windows are different sizes even though they look exactly the same. Then he discovered the windows are different widths at the top and bottom. How is that possible? He said he could give me the quote before he left, and that is what is taking so long. I should have had him send it to me.

No comments: