Monday, June 22, 2009

Lazy Monday

Mom, Craig and I were supposed to have a fun day today, but sadly Dad got sick and Mom had to stay home to nurse him back to health. I hope he feels better soon. Upon further reflection, I remembered last time mom (and dad and Craig) were supposed to come visit me there was a horrible truck crash on the freeway and they couldn't make it out then either. So I suppose Dad being sick isn't the worst thing that could happen. Mom and I are having trouble finding a good day to reschedule our fun.

Instead of a fun day of fun, I spent the day being lazy. I read some of my book (Mr. Norrell and Jonathan Strange,) brushed Blossom, and did some agility in the backyard. I said I would try agility with Blossom if he "perks up" and he has, so I've been doing little things with him here and there. This is the first time I've set up with the jumps and tunnel and weaves. He has picked up a faster pace on other days, but today seemed to be a trotting day. I attempted to videotape our endeavours. It is hard to film and run a dog who doesn't really have a clue about what is going on. Then the gardeners came and I had to end our session.

Here is a link to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76fN1RdCi7s

And this is just so cute I had to post it also!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwNJi6SUOeE&feature=fvw

1 comment:

Claire said...

Okay, so:

Blossom is so cute, I love his little wagging stump of a tail as he did he maneuvers. He did a great job! I just love that picture of him on his back, so cute!

The gerbil video is hilarious. Who knew they were so smart? Or maybe they just jump because there is something in their way and it seems like the thing to do.

Lastly, the book you are reading in the Army Man's favorite book. I got about halfway through last summer and never managed to finish it. He is now reading it again, as a challenge to me to finish it before him. I think though, that I will have to start over because it is a confusing book. I'm eager to hear what you think about it!