Monday, June 15, 2009

Fancy Clone

Head on over to http://threewoofs.blogspot.com/2009/06/rollin-rollin-rollin.html to see yet another Fancy clone. (I hope it isn't against blogging rules to post links to stranger's blogs...) You will have to scroll down to see Muppet, which is a very good name.

Here is a picture of Fancy looking like Muppet (except not so muddy.)


And some other random pictures from that day. It was close to two years ago...

I noticed my reflection in Pie's eye after taking the picture. Those are flecks of sand on her face.


Pie says the beach is the perfect spot to run and run and run and leave Pie Prints.


Pie gets the ball. Again.


And again. And Fancy has something to say about it.

This picture is my desktop background.

On a clear day such as this was you can see the Channel Islands. Bloom never really cared for the beach. He only went a few times. When I go next time I will take Blossom and see how he likes it. He put his feet in the river this past weekend, so maybe he will enjoy it.

No comments: