Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ugh.

Are you allowed to blog about bad stuff? Or is it all supposed to be good?



Here is my list of not-so-good goings ons...



~Pie ate my toothbrush and broke my retainer.

~While doing PT on drill I luxated my patella.

~My debit card was compromised and the bank sent me a new one.

~Other people's failings and oversights at work are looking like my failings and oversights. This has happened three times on big things in the past week.

~Bloom's senility is getting worse.

~Bosco still has not been advertised on the rescue website.

~I can't use my heater or all my office lights at work due to lack of funds to pay the electric bill.

~The heater was not on at all in the building today and I was freezing all day. Even while wearing my jacket which interfered with my typing and mouse using.

~I probably won't get to take Thursday off to go hiking like I wanted to due to the job issues.

~My landlady spies on me knocks on my door right when I come home and I don't want to talk to her right then and I think it would be better for her to call first.



However it isn't all bad...

~I ran 2.5 miles-with out stopping- two days after I injured my knee (it wasn't horribly injured this time) and I wasn't breathing hard at all when I was done. My slow pace probably contributed to that accomplishment, but this week I have to take what I can get.

~Bosco is being good.

~I finally put more songs on my iPod.

~I haven't been fired yet. They might be waiting until after the inspection, though.

~If the cold weather that is making me miserable at work holds, Fancy will run fast this weekend. Ok, I'm stretching it here.



Obviously there are many good things in my life, so I am a lucky person. But when your job isn't going well, it is easy to get caught up in that.

3 comments:

No One said...

Why would you be fired? Lack of funds or the things that went wrong really that bad?

But at least you would get unemployment. Which I wonder if that is State funded or Federal. It would be pretty ironic if it was State.

Oh well, hang in there sister! It will all work itself out in the end.

Claire said...

I am so sorry to hear about so many bad things at once! It always seems that when it rains, it pours. And I agree, why would you be fired?

Chin up, and bask in the glory of your excellent run! I'm still not hitting 2 miles consistently so you are out running me!

MTGSDRescue said...

I am sorry you are having one of those weeks, It does rain then POUR!!!
I had my bad week 2 weeks ago, it does get better, just makes you appreciate the good times...
I figure they are thinking you are going to keep Bosco...Besides, he is being a good boy isn't he??? Grin...
Just give him a job to do and he will blossom...guaranteed !!!