Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Popular!

I have two new followers and I'm so excited! Welcome to MTGSDRescue and This Little Hen. MTGSDRescue is Montana German Shepherd Dog Rescue and is the super hard working lady who pulled Bosco and his brother Ruger and another brother out of a Washington state shelter when they were near death from pneumonia, worms and who knows what else. She kept Ruger and you can see cute pictures of him on her new blog. Bosco and the other brother went to new homes, only Bosco needed another new home when his new owner couldn't keep him any more. That is how I ended up with him. Just a reminder to anyone reading this blog that he is still looking for a "forever" home.


This Little Hen is well.... I'm not sure who she is. I apologize to her for that. But she also has a blog and you can click on her picture to check it out.


So here I am, feeling popular with four followers (two of them family members) and I go to Claire's blog to research This Little Hen because I have seen her comments on Claire's blog before, and Claire has so many followers, you have to hit "next" to see them all! 26 followers! You go, girl! That's ok- I hold no grudges... I want my sister to have lots of popularity. I think I will create fake profiles and follow myself.


As an aside- does anyone else have a dog that interrupts your typing by laying her head on your keyboard, or possibly even worse since it is usually wet- putting a heavy toy on the keyboard? Just wondering.

4 comments:

This Little Hen said...

I feel SO special! I stumbled upon your blog and am a HUGE dog lover and rescue mommy as well. I have two rescue babies and would foster 1,000 if I had the space.

Claire said...

Aren't followers wonderful? I'm so glad This Little Hen found you, she is one of my favorite readers!

One time I lost a few followers and that was a very depressing day. Silly how important it seems sometimes.

Kathleen said...

Just so you know I also follow your blog (and I'm disappointed when you take too many days off from bloging)I just am not an official follower.

Aunt Kathleen

Three Dog Days said...

Well, I will have to try to blog more often, but many of times more important stuff comes up. However, I am also dissapointed when the blogs I follow don't change every day. I demand more change than I am able to accomplish.