Sunday, November 11, 2012

Moving.. There has to be an easier way.

Fancy is not thrilled with the packing.
The only easier way is probably- don't move.  At least now most of the new books I am buying are e-books, so that is cutting down on the number of books I have to box up and lug around.  These pictures were taken with my tablet, which explains the poor quality.

Muffin and Dottie watch me packing in the garage, and both stay of of  the way.

A good start to the packing!

Not as big of a stack. 








































 I don't know why the Golden State boxes all got packed upside down.  Strange.
Pie found a ball in some stuff I was packing.


A move can't be completed with out the "Dogs in Boxes" pictures.







































 
Muffin hates pictures.  Which is too bad since he actually fit in the box I had chosen for the pictures.


Fancy fit pretty well also.


I could even get the boxed closed.  Sort of.




Pie, not so much.



Dottie made a nice effort.



Making progress on the book cases.





So much for the dogs staying out of the way.


With the light on to get a better view. 


































































































There is probably some type of pun here, but I can't figure it out.











No comments: