Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

I have pictures to post of church with Laura, and out to eat afterwards, but those will have to wait until later, as it is now almost midnight.

So, Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!

I will leave you with these pictures of the dogs wearing my new Santa Hat.



Dottie went first. I liked the look of the pictures better with no flash. But the light was dim so the shutter stayed open for a few seconds. I was not sure she would sit still so long, but she did.


So cute!


Fancy always looks like a professional model.


The hat fell off as the shutter was open and gave it a kind of cool effect.




Pie was very proud of her hat. She was the only one who enjoyed it.


With the flash. Has a harsher look and the eye shine also.

No comments: