Monday, September 5, 2011

New Old Picture

A gentleman I see a lot at the agility trials asked me if I ever got a photo he took of my dogs running with his dog in the river and I had not. He rectified that by sending it to me tonight.



This is Pie and Fancy running with Goldie in the river at a local trial. I always liked this location due to the river, but I don't trial here anymore due to some complicated reasons which shall not be discussed here. Goldie and her owner were in Novice A with Bloom and I way back 6 years or so ago. Goldie is an amazing dog slightly handicapped by her handler (isn't that always the way of it though?) Now Goldie is getting up in years, with a sweet grey face, and it is great to have this picture of all the girls running together. Thanks Dave!

No comments: