Friday, October 30, 2009

Ulaaaaa!



It is sort of pathetic how the Musical Version of War of the Worlds still has the power to scare me. The cylinder unscrewing sound is the worst. I had to tell myself to stop being silly in order to not turn it off and run screaming to my room to hide under the covers.

I'm listening to my CDs as I carve my pumpkin, bought courtesy of Mom and Dad. After the unscrewing noises, and the UUlllaa! then it gets less creepy for a while because it is the song about the Autumn Leaves and You're Not Here and lots of music, but I think it is going to get scary again, because the part with the alien in the cellar is coming up, unless that is only in the movie. The poor Thunder Child just made her last stand, which ended badly. But lives were saved, so it wasn't in vain.

I fed Pie the bits of the pumpkin I cut to make the eyes and such. She really liked it and it is good fiber. I didn't give it all to her and I offered some to the others, but they were not impressed.



Pie is tortured.

Pie and Fancy investigate the finished product.

Then Pie tastes the finished project. I think she would have started to nibble if I hadn't saved him form her jaws of doom.
At the agility show tomorrow I am bringing my dog's costumes and will take pictures. I know you are all looking forward to that!
Fancy is tortured.
The Boingy Ghost makes an appearance to add to the mood.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Eeeeh! War of the Worlds is so scary! I don't own that CD nor do I care to even think about it since it will only make me want to run and hide.

The doggie pictures are all very cute and we can't wait to see them in costumes. Moxie declined to wear a costume.