Monday, October 19, 2009

More Incorrect Bed Usage

The puppy spends more time under the bed than on it. She is in the x-pen to help with her house breaking. She originally went under the bed when her toy went under there, but now she is going under just to keep busy.


Going under! (While Blossom sleeps on unaware.)


Going for the toy.

I see you!



Re-emerging.


Pie comes to visit Knotty in her prison.


*Sigh* It's sooooo hard to be a puppy.



Long puppy legs. Sleepy puppy is tired from the bed adventures.



"See, I know how to use the bed, I just choose to use it more creatively to exercise my mental capabilities."
At the old house I had one of the round dog bed with sides set up on the raised bed. Fancy was laying in the bed and a Pie toy ended up under the bed. Pie shoved her entire body under the bed in an attempt to get the toy, and Fancy did not vacate the bed. She just gave me a look that said, "What is WRONG with that dog?" as her bed bounced and jounced up and down while Pie squirmed under it.. Too bad I didn't get that on video.

No comments: