Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Grass and a New Dog

First, the grass is still growing nicely.








But I read in the paper (online) there may be water rationing this summer and if so all my hard earned grass will die and I will cry.


Next, this is my new dog. A cute mix of some kind, but I have no idea which kind. I might name him Bloomish. **note for those who were fooled- this really is Bloom, just with a haircut.



And, here is Pie's long lost older brother. We met him at the show this weekend. He is a rescue from Santa Maria.



Here they are sharing a similar facial expression. Must run in the family.






Here is Fancy's long lost twin brother. This was from a show over the summer, but I saw him again at the show this weekend. He has his ears in a poodle cut which I do not prefer.

Both Fancy and Pie ran a little slower than usual at the show this weekend, because it got hot later in the day.




4 comments:

Claire said...

So did you really get a new dog? What is his story? Are you even allowed to have 4 dogs?? Where we live it is just 3, although that is just in the city limits.

He is very cute and does look like Bloom, especially when you first got him.

Pie's twin is quite incredible, except that he is nowhere near as lean as her. And Fancy's twin is not as cute as her. Obviously of the twin sets you won out with your dogs!

PS. Your grass looks great!

Three Dog Days said...

Ok- do you seriously not know that is Bloom with a haircut? Don't you see the diaper?

And yes I can have four dogs, I live outside the city limits!

Thanks for the grass compliments! Pie's twin is a little overweight.

Older and Wiser said...

Dear Marla,

For a moment I thought you got another dog but then I realized it was Bloom. That was lucky for someone, I just don't know who yet. Nice grass!

Claire said...

Well I was thinking to myself, "where the heck did she find a dog that looks so much like Bloom??" I did not see the diaper at all, it took me a minute to locate it after you pointed it out. It blends in nicely with his fur and the igloo behind him.

I seem to recall being very tired when I left my comment so that it my excuse.