Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Best Picture Ever

Isn't she beautiful? (Click here for a larger view. I tried to post it bigger here, but no luck.) This amazing photo was taken by Suzanne White of STWhite Photography. Thank you Suzanne for such a wonderful treasure and for allowing me to post it to share with everyone! You can see more of Suzanne's work at http://www.stwhite.com/



And to think before I owned a Malinois I once said, "I like Mals, but they aren't that pretty." I changed my mind in a hurry after Pie came into my life!

3 comments:

Older and Wiser said...

What a great picture! If Pie wants to run away from home she can come here to stay.

Do you know that your blog looks 3-D with the red lettering and black background? Maybe it is my mild color blindness.

Claire said...

That is a wonderful picture! Pie looks fantastic! Now I want one of Moxie, although I doubt she would look so regal.

No One said...

Is that pie? Looks good!