Wednesday, April 29, 2015

City of Industry Agility

I've mentioned before I enjoy this venue due to it being under cover and on dirt.  It seems Dottie knocks less bars on dirt.  However, the Expo Center has now started charging $5 a day for parking.  While that doesn't seem like a lot, combined with the gas it takes to get there, not to mention the time, I think I will be skipping further trials here and sticking closer to home.

We went out on a good note.  Saturday was not so good but Sunday we got a Double Q.  Second place in standard due to a spin after the chute, but a very smooth first place in Jumpers.  The courses this weekend were tricky.  I prefer tricky courses because sometimes the courses are too easy and boring (easy doesn't equal a Q for us, though.)  But these courses had weird angles- I didn't really prefer them.  But it did challenge me, so I suppose I approve.

No comments: