Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Zoo Trip

Nana, Uncle C and Mommy (that's me) took Missy to the LA Zoo a couple weekends ago.  The weather was perfect.  Missy slept through most of it, napping in her stroller, but she woke up in time to pet the goats and have some ice cream and pieces of a churro.  Yum!

She gets a little grumpy when the sun is in her eyes.

Uncle C approves.

Then he points out a seal to Nana.

Or it could be a sea lion.  Here it is upside down.

I think I took a picture of this same animal when we took Big Girl to the zoo.

Silly creature.

Meeting her first goat.


Nana and Missy and a pony in the back ground.

Petting a new goat.  She really liked this one.

She contemplates brushing.

Nana demonstrates. 



These birds had eggs in their nest.


Upside down tiger is like upside down Pie.

Baby giraffe!

Add caption

First bite of ice cream.  She LOVED it!

But it was messy!

Two happy girls.  One who had a lot of trouble getting up and down from that position.

1 comment:

Claire said...

So very cute! Looks like a great time was had by all! I also get grouchy when the sun is in my eyes. I'll keep my eyes out for some baby sunglasses :)