Sunday, May 19, 2013

North Carolina!






















My Goddaughter made her First Communion 2 weekends ago in North Carolina.  Of course I had to be there, so I left the dogs in the care of my youngest brother (who did a swell job) and flew to NC for the weekend.  Of course my sister was there, and my parents flew out as well.  My Grandparents came down from PA, as well as some of my mother's siblings.  The after party took place at my Uncle's house.  It was a short weekend but it was worth it to be there for L's special day, and to see so many relatives for the price of 1 trip!

L posing with her banner.

Most of the group.  See if you can find L!

My wonderful parents, looking good!

My Goddaugher and I, her looking better than me!

The super yummy cake.

A very pretty dress.

2 Godmothers and 2 Goddaughters.

My grandparents and 4 of their 8 children.

Only a few of my cousins, plus my sister on the far right and L who is not a cousin.

4 generations!

The hosting family (plus L, of course!)

Beautiful mother and daughter!

No comments: