Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Malinois Helping with Camera Practice

I finally got the CD with the manual  for my new camera to work.  The setting are different than on my old Canon so I'm trying to figure them out.

Sarcasm: Dottie is very helpful.

Fancy is bite sized.

Dottie wants someone to be bite sized for her also.

Love the look on Pie's face.

Playing with camera settings- "toy camera" setting.

I think this was "vivid" setting.

"Model" setting.  Not quite sure what that means, but here it is.

This is the "nose elongater" setting.  :)

Another setting I don't remember. 

Another shot using toy camera.



 
















































































































































































I'm heading to AZ tomorrow for the Southwest USDAA Regionals.  Dottie is on a team with Bob and a papillon named Swinger and Fancy and Ho are on a performance team.  All the girls are also entered in Steeplechase and Grand Prix, except for Pie who didn't qualify for GP.  I was warned it was going to be very hot, but just today it was snowing in Phoenix.  Burrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

No comments: