Friday, August 9, 2013

Last Day in Big Bear

This post is really late since its been so long that I was in Big Bear that I've been there again, and come back from that trip already too!

Since check out is pretty early, we didn't have much time to do anything in the morning except pack up the house and leave.  Since I like to maximize my time however, we did go to the Discovery Center before heading back down the hill.

Packing up.  So sad to be leaving!

Dottie supervises.

The bad news is it was hot.  The good news is it wasn't this hot- the thermometer was broken.

Fancy and Ishy at the Discovery Center.





































































 
Fancy as a Bobcat.  Meow.

Fancy makes a new friend.

Hanging out in the new kids section, using the self-timer on the camera.

I hope Fancy doesn't get eaten by a spider!
Good-bye Big Bear!  Until I come again!  Which turned out to be a lot sooner than I thought.

No comments: