Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dottie Double Q 13 and ISC Classes


Last weekend at DASH in Fountain Valley (LOOOONG drive) Dottie got QQ 13 and an extra jumpers leg.  We also entered ISC which is International Sweepstakes Class.  It only has 3 jump heights- 14, 18 and 26 and has courses modeled after European courses.  Lots of backsides, tricky off courses and they judge upsides of the contacts.  I entered for the challenge and it was challenging.  We did not Q, but gave it a good shot.  I kept Dottie in the 26 inch jump height for the rest of the weekend, but that broke our first place winning streak that we've been on since Memorial Day.  The 26 inch class is the world team hopefuls and for as much as we have sped up, we aren't that fast!

We had lot of sucess this weekend, including the fact that exept for the first run of the weekend, Dottie didn't knock any bars all weekend!  I hope we can keep that up!  I didn't enter any one else because I was worried about conflicts and I am glad I didn't because I would have had lots.

ffluffy was there from AZ so it was great to hang out with her.

Here are the runs:


No comments: