Friday, August 24, 2012

Puppy Playing and Plane Pictures

Once again I was watching a co-worker's dog, Chipper, and my parent's pup at the same time.  Since Dottie was out of the action, Chipper and Kerby were able to keep each other entertained.  Here are a few pictures of the fun.

Pie had fun playing with the puppies too.

I love the look he is giving her.

Yes, he is an annoying little boy terrier who thinks he is in charge of everyone.

But Kerby disagrees.


The local airshow was going on the same weekend.  I live about 2 or 3 miles from the airport (far enough to have no unusual airport noise) and the aircraft were turning and coming around for more passes right over my house.  So I got out my zoom lens and took some pictures.  After taking these, I decide I need a more powerful zoom lens.  Sorry, I don't know what most of these are, hence no caption.  It was pretty neat to be at home and still see some of the action.




I know the pilot of the Navion 2nd from the left, and my youngest brother had a ride in that plane.  I pat myself on the back for recognizing it!


No comments: