Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Grass Day?

I am writing this using voice recognition feature on my samsung galaxy tab. Sometimes it has no idea what I am saying and just make things up. Then I have to go back and fix it, which sometimes takes longer than typing would. However, typing on this virtual keypad takes me a long time so fixingj things is probably quicker. Sometimes, it is an honest mistake. Such as w o u l d versus w o o d. Other times the things it comes up with are completely random and sometimes silly. It bleeps out some swear words but not others. Not that I am swearing, sometimes it's just thinks I am.

But back to the real reason for this post. The grass is coming in nicely. I let the dogs out to hang out on it and they even played a little bit. That was bad because it tore up some grass.




1 comment:

Older and Wiser said...

Wow, nice! Can you come over and deal with the gophers that have moved into our yard?