Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Offline

Good by, All. I'm going off line until the Internet (dial up? maybe...) gets established at the new place.

I've made three trips so far with my car packed full. The idea is to save money on moving day since we are paying some guys. That is good, but not so good for my body. I've always felt kinship with the Garth Brooks song, "Much Too Young To Feel This Damn Old" and today I should be blaring that. After unloading at the new place, I came home and collapsed. Both elbows hurt, one tingling with a dull pain, the other has a sore muscle. My siatica (no idea how to spell that) is giving me random shooting pains and I over all felt like I had been run over by a steam roller (like in "A Fish Called Wanda." Good movie.) I still have some things I can load in my car (agility equipment) and I still have to take the kennel down. Sigh.

Speaking of agility equipment, the contact obstacles I ordered are arriving tomorrow. Not the best timing but at least they didn't come 2 weeks ago and we would have to move them.

Knotty is still doing well. Next week I can have the test redone and the vaccine won't interfere with it and I'll know if she actually has distemper, or only kennel cough.

No comments: