Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Videos of the Pupster



Am I cute, or what?





Kurt pet me and it felt so good!




Malinos rescue needed a foster home for a three month old puppy. I said I could take her, but not until Monday, because of the Laguna Beach trip. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that even though there were two offers to transport her, it turned out that since I was going right by the shelter on my way home, why didn't I pick her up?!




I explained that I was not driving and it would inconvenience my parents, but that wasn't good enough. My parents graciously agreed to stop at the shelter vet and pick her up. At least the Mal Rescue person had taken care of the hard part. Which is standing in three different lines at the animal shelter- about an hour each line. I've done that. Not fun.




I hope picking up the puppy didn't foil other plans for Sunday morning. The puppy and I both thank the parents for making the short stop to pick her up.




The puppy is probably younger than three months. Maybe 8-10 weeks. She is friendly, outgoing and bold. And a typical Belgian puppy.




Her tail has a kink and a bump. Kate said she might have been crammed in the womb and it got broken in there.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cUo8rrS1Jg Possessed Puppy.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2LSHch5o0Y Playing Puppy.

3 comments:

Claire said...

She is soooooooo cute! Moxie got all stressed out listening to the crate training video, so she says she doesn't blame Pie at all for not liking it.

She seems to be mostly ears. Very, very cute.

Three Dog Days said...

Oooo.. you have a crate training video?

Claire said...

No sorry, I meant the one of the puppy crying-that stressed Moxie out. I watched it again with the Army Man and Moxie got all worked up again and started pacing around and looking at the computer quizzically.