Thursday, September 6, 2012

Labor Day Agility Trial

Dottie and Pie both QQed the first day.  Then Dottie did not Q the rest of the weekend.  Still, I'd rather have 1 QQ than 3 Qs, 1 each day!  Pie Qed again in jumpers, but due to a missed contact, not standard.  She was not entered Monday.  Fancy did not QQ because on Monday- the only day she was entered- I got all hyper and wanted to do a front cross, but didn't make she she was committed to her jump before I ran off, and she came with me, missing the jump.

Here are a few runs that got videoed.











We stayed with ffluffy in the hotel room that her friend got for her.  It was much nicer than what we are used to!  The Malinos got to ride an elevator for the first time.  (Fancy has been in one before, at the Tibetan Terrier Nationals many years ago.)  I took my dogs up 2 at a time as to not clue in the hotel staff that we had a lot of dogs in the room!

It was a great weekend of agility, friends and a nice hotel room!

Here is Fancy posing by the big window.  We were on the 9th floor and there were amazing views.

No comments: