Sunday, June 12, 2011

One More Thing...

I slept with the burn relief patches on, but not taped on because the extra pressure did not offer relief. In the middle of the night they slipped off and I rolled onto one and it was cold so I threw it off the bed. Dottie found it at some point and this morning I caught her with it in her mouth. I pried it out but only found it and one other and I had three. Did she consume the third one or is it just lost in my room somewhere? I know she did eat the vet wrap I had tried using to bandage them onto me. What a waste of a good roll of vet wrap.

The burn relief moist hydrogel pads have no ingredients on the package, no info about first aid if eaten, and not even any "do not eat" warning. Therefore, I think it is like a band-aid and if you eat it, you are stupid, but nothing bad will happen.

No comments: