Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Beach and Randomness

A few days ago we all headed to the beach after work. It was Bunny's first time. She did not approve. I think she might be a bit noise sensitive and maybe she didn't like the crashing waves? For the most part she just trialed along behind me. It was nice that I could have her off leash though.



Bunny actually made off with the ball at one time.


Bunny got a swimming lesson in the small lake made from the river water heading into the ocean. Toss.


Beach Bum. Or Bun.


It was overcast and gloomy but the dogs did not mind.



Some of the dogs got to go to the beach twice in one day! This was before I got there and ffluffy couldn't listen to Fancy's crying any more. Fancy makes very odd noises when you first arrive at the beach and you are still in the car.



More beaching before I arrived. I did not bring my camera so all beach pictures are courtesy of ffluffy.

_______

One night while watching a movie we had 2 people and 4 dogs on the loveseat. Pie, Fancy, Pickle and Bird. This is the best picture we could get.


1, 2, 3, 4? That is my leg under the blue afghan. Pie is obvious, Fancy's rear end only, Pickle's head, ffluffly green clad leg and Bird with his head pointing away.

________

ffluffy is not only a good friend to me, she is a good friend to all her friends. She watched my dogs for 2 months and another friend is deploying for 6 months so she is watching her dog for all 6 months!

Demitri is a large dog and does not appear too intelligent. None of my dogs like him. Dottie won't even play with him but I don't blame her as his play appears to consist of ramming the other dog with his large head and then lifting up. The good news is Dimitri is mostly mild mannered so when Dottie turns on him snapping her tiny teeth, we quickly sperated them and don't let them play any more. ffluffy's vallhund will play with him, but he's the only one.

I find this picture very amusing. ffluffy titled it "Pie does not want droll on her." He drools a lot- very gross. It is funny because of Pie's body language. When do you actually see a picture of an unhappy Pie when someone is trying to play with her? Well, here it is...


Unhappy Pie. I might describe her as looking disdainful. Poor Demitri. It isn't his fault he doesn't play like a normal dog.

No comments: