Friday, September 17, 2010

Mothman and Moving

I read most of "The Mothman Chronicles" (I think it was called) a while back. I was very scared! So when I saw this guy I knew he was not just an innocent huge moth, but more likely a mothman. I didn't want to get my hand any closer to show his size for the best comparison becaus I was afraid he might bite.





I will probably write more about the move later. For now all you need to know is I am back in the small duplex I moved out of last year. It isn't ready for all my stuff so right now I can't unpack anything. I can't even put the fridge where it goes. The pictures below depict my plight.












The small room isn't too bad. I bought the couch since last time I lived here and you can see it just barely fits. Can you name that tail?


The dogs beds are not on the floor because the carpet is still damp from the cleaning (which did not get all the stains out.)



This stuff is ready to be moved to the back yard- but I tired out. I am so sore! I will do it tonight.



This praying mantis was on my old house over a week ago. It was pretty creepy because he (she?) was aware of me and turned his head to watch me. It seems usually insects only are aware of you if you try to catch them or smush them. This one spotted me as soon as I stopped to take a look.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Your Birthday is this week! Happy birthday! Moving is no fun!So good luck and I hope you get some ice cream to reward yourself for the feat! Hope you have a good week!